Felted mound

The area just above a womens vagina that has a noticeable bulge and has a good mass of hair on it.

See also: Afakasi | Steamed Hams | Minesweeping | I like your shoelaces | Bud

explainza.com | 🔎

Our projects: Financial Independence: Your personal finances in the cloud | CatamaranAdvisor: Catamaran database, catamaran specifications, photos of catamaran interiors and exteriors